- NDA – If confidentiality is required, please send a non-disclosure agreement for review and signature before beginning the design process.
- Sales Process
- Consultation – A conversation to understand the general scope of the project, capability to meet the needs of the project, as well as a discussion to manage budget and timeline expectations.
- File Exchange(s) – If appropriate, files may be sent for beginning discussion purposes. Preferred files are SolidWorks (.sldasm) however, .STP, .IGES, .DWG and .PDF files can be accepted. As the project progresses, models may be requested for “fit up” next to the desired tool or article.
- Direct Access to Designers – The project moves from the information gathering process to direct one-on-one access with a Spika designer who will work with you as an extension of your business until the project is completed.
- ROM Proposal – A ROM (Rough Order of Magnitude) estimate and an initial drawing will be issued as early in the process as possible, usually within one week depending on the complexity of the project. If acceptable, the design process continues until a final drawing, agreeable to all parties, is rendered. This process can take 2-8 weeks depending on feedback from the client.
- Final Quote – Once the drawing reaches the final stage, a final quote will be issued including shipping, a design fee, and any other services requested, such as FEA, PE stamp, CE certification, onsite setup, risk analysis, factory acceptance test, and project management. This quote is valid for 90 days.
- Purchase – The delivery schedule is established once the PO has been issued. Standard payment terms of 50% down with the balance due prior to shipping. The down payment is expected within 7 days of the PO being issued. The client will receive a drawing for approval to sign before the project moves into scheduling. The drawing for approval will need to be returned within one week, otherwise scheduling may be impacted.
- Lead Time – 60 to 120 days depending on the extent of customization and schedule availability.
- Terms & Conditions – Click here to read full terms and conditions for sale.
- International Options – Spika’s standard international terms are EXW and the customer is fully responsible for coordinating and paying for shipping. Systems typically ship as disassembled for overseas transport to save on transportation costs. All overseas pallets are comprised of ISPM-15 compliant lumber. Spika will provide proper UID labeling if required. A forklift and forklift driver or crane and crane operator are required for unloading and assembly.
- Set up – For more complex systems or systems requiring more assembly, clients may request onsite set-up and training by a Spika professional for an additional fee.
- Parts/Replacements – A parts manual is included with each delivery and an electronic version is emailed in advance. Reference these documents when calling (888.915.5678) or emailing for parts.
- Expedite – Options to expedite a project may be available, visit with a sales associate for details.
- Payment Options – Standard payment terms of 50% down with the balance due prior to shipping. The downpayment is expected within 7 days of the PO being issued.
- Quantity Discounts – For orders of four or more units, quantity discounts are available.
- Site Visit – Customers are welcome to visit Spika before or during production to audit the process or to perform an onsite buy-off prior to shipment.
- Spika Guarantee – Platform systems outside the continental United States maintain a limited 1-year warranty on the structure of the system. If any parts are required while under warranty, contact Spika for replacement parts. Any issues beyond the warranty should be communicated with Spika.
- Call 888.915.5678 to visit with a sales associate or use the form below to request a call.
Request a call:
Authorized International Representatives
If you are located in one of the countries listed below, feel free to contact one of Spika’s local representatives for more information.
If we do not have a representative in your area, please contact Spika’s U.S. headquarters.