Oxy-Acetylene Welding Cart | NSN: 4490-01-560-4255
Based on a design created and patented by the U.S. Air Force in Vandenburg, California, the Gas Guardian™ addresses numerous hazards associated with oxy/acetylene cutting and welding:
- Steel enclosures protect high-pressure cylinders and valves from falling objects, reducing the possibility of the cylinders becoming missiles if struck.
- Regulators enclosed in the vented cabinet are protected from damage, sparks and flames.
- Triple-ply firewall complies with OSHA 1926.350 regulations regarding storage of fuel and oxidizer when not in direct use.
- Self-recoiling reel houses 25’ (7.6 m) of twin hose, allowing operator to extend the minimal amount required for the job, reducing trip hazards and potential for hose damage from hot metal.
- Four heavy-duty wheels (two rigid, two indexing) provide stability; no need to balance tanks to move.
- Posi-lock cylinder cradle and clamp keep cylinders stable and secure; the cradle accommodates both 9” and 12-1/2” (23 cm and 32 cm) diameter fuel tanks.
- Torch cradle provides safe placement both during use and when stored.
Other features include:
- A sturdy, single-point lifting lug facilitates cart transportation
- Locking front casters keep cart in place
- Work table provides handy place for setting tools, small parts, and manuals
- All Gas Guardians™ include regulator housing, OSHA-compliant firewall cylinder separation, cylinder cradles, and posi-lock bars
- Available with or without American-made industrial quality Oxy-Acetylene Welding kit
- Safety yellow powder coated steel construction provides visibility and durability
We make sure you’re happy with your purchase. Don’t hesitate to let us know what we can do for you.
– Tom Spika, President & Co-Founder