(NSN 1730-01-641-3431 may be used in lieu of NSN 1730-01-572-4242)
The Low Level Folding Stand is designed to provide upper-level access. Its 12” casters allow for easy movement while safety side rails provide protection when steps are set in the high position. The Low-Level Folding Stand has a maximum load rating of 750 LBS and is constructed of high strength, lightweight and corrosion resistant aluminum that can be powder coated in Sand or Olive Drab. The extruded plank deck provides sure-footed traction that is easy on skin and clothing. Adjustable latches keep the upper stair section secure while being moved or in use. Also available as a Mini Low-Level Folding Stand (NSN: 1730-01-641-3431) with a 600 LBS load capacity.
Modify one of Spika’s All Access Work Platform Series as a starting point
or visit with a sales associate to design a completely custom system tailored to your needs.
• All Aluminum Welding – Compliant with AWS D1.2 Standards
• Clean Room Compliance – Multiple Classes
• Class I Division I Compliance
• Powder Coating
• MIL-DTL-5541 Chem Coating (supplied by a subcontractor)
• Type I, Type II, Class 1A, and Class 3 Design and Engineering Capabilities
• Solid Modeling – SolidWorks
• FEA Stress Analysis – SolidWorks
• ASCE 7 Compliant Analysis (seismic, wind, rain, snow, impact, etc. as required)
• PMBOK Compliant Project Management Processes – Microsoft Project Scheduling
• MIL-STD-882E Compliant Risk Analysis
• PE License – MT, WA, ID, TX, WY, AL
• Only requires one person to move due to the lightweight aluminum structure.
• Virtually maintenance-free, occasional inspections recommended.
• Intuitive design and simplicity of use ensure employee safety compliance, no PPE requirements.
• 100% troubleshooting support and customer satisfaction.
• Stand tested to 4X the maximum intended load.
• No slip, no bounce, no sway for confidence while working.
Durable UV protected powder coating available in custom colors to match your facility.
Alternative Deck Surfaces
Upgrade to self-draining deck tread, ideal for platforms used outdoors, in blasting areas, or in operations utilizing water, oil, or other liquids.
We make sure you’re happy with your purchase. Don’t hesitate to let us know what we can do for you.
– Tom Spika, Founder of Spika Design & Manufacturing