Modify one of Spika’s All Access Work Platform Series as a starting point
or visit with a sales associate to design a completely custom system tailored to your needs.
• All Aluminum Welding – Compliant with AWS D1.2 Standards
• Clean Room Compliance – Multiple Classes
• Class I Division I Compliance
• Powder Coating
• MIL-DTL-5541 Chem Coating (supplied by a subcontractor)
• Type I, Type II, Class 1A, and Class 3 Design and Engineering Capabilities
• Solid Modeling – SolidWorks
• FEA Stress Analysis – SolidWorks
• ASCE 7 Compliant Analysis (seismic, wind, rain, snow, impact, etc. as required)
• PMBOK Compliant Project Management Processes – Microsoft Project Scheduling
• MIL-STD-882E Compliant Risk Analysis
• PE License – MT, WA, ID, TX, WY, AL
• Only requires one person to move due to the lightweight aluminum structure.
• Virtually maintenance-free, occasional inspections recommended.
• Intuitive design and simplicity of use ensure employee safety compliance, no PPE requirements.
• 100% troubleshooting support and customer satisfaction.
• Stand tested to 4X the maximum intended load.
• No slip, no bounce, no sway for confidence while working.
Durable UV protected powder coating available in custom colors to match your facility.
Alternative Deck Surfaces
Upgrade to self-draining deck tread, ideal for platforms used outdoors, in blasting areas, or in operations utilizing water, oil, or other liquids.
We make sure you’re happy with your purchase. Don’t hesitate to let us know what we can do for you.
– Tom Spika, President & Co-Founder