Spika's aluminum industrial work platforms ensure users of an efficient, user-friendly, and safe work environment. With features such as height adjustability, air-locking sliders, extensive cantilevered decks, and versatile configuration options, Spika work stands solve all access requirements. As the leading experts in the industry, we offer a large variety of aluminum mobile work platforms to provide upper-level access, OSHA/ANSI compliance, and fall protection.
All industrial work platforms will be designed to your specific dimensional requirements. You may also want to check out our options for platform modifications or additions and our custom design capabilities.
Work platform with sliders and stair access; may be fixed height or adjustable
Includes NSN: 1730-01-641-3433
Cantilevered work platform for prone access
Custom Work Platforms
If you don’t see a product that will meet your requirements, request a quote for a custom solution. You may also want to read more about our custom design capabilities.
Highlights of Spika Industrial Work Platforms
- Clear-span designs allow unobstructed access beneath the work platform.
- Cantilevered deep C-frames allow extensive over-reach of obstacles.
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant aluminum construction minimizes module weight for easy movement.
- Sliders extend to interface with equipment, providing complete fall protection. Our pneumatic slider locking system secures the sliders into place with the flip of one switch and stays locked even if air pressure is lost, while our friction locking system requires no air to operate and can be used on ultra-thin decks.
- Deck and sliders are solid and free from “sponginess” and flexing so you can feel confident walking on the platform, even with the sliders fully extended.
- Bumpers protect the equipment from accidental contact.
- Camlock railing attachments utilize fully-captured hardware on a firm, secure rail; handrails are easily removed and relocated in seconds without tools or the potential for lost parts or FOD.
- Standard modules offer 1’, 2’, or even 3’ (30, 61, or 91 cm) of height adjustability through manual, electric, or hydraulic actuation; adjustability of 7’ (213 cm) or greater can be achieved through our dual-stage leg sets.
- High quality, industrial-duty casters, brakes, and indexing pins are built to stand up to travel over rough and uneven surfaces.