Director of Business Development | PE
Jeff’s purview of work spans nearly four decades and encompasses Engineering, Engineering Management, Program/Project Management, Corporate Management, International Trade and International Business Development for both the private and public sectors, including classified facilities and ITAR programs. His expertise as a licensed Professional Engineer involves the entire engineering project cycle including conceptual development, design, analysis, documentation, construction oversight and start-up of a wide variety of process and facility systems.
A seasoned executive, Jeff served as the President and CEO of a $25 million/year engineering and technology company. On behalf of the U.S. Secretary of Commerce and the U.S. Trade Representative, he currently serves on the Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Small and Minority Business (ITAC11). He chaired the ITAC11 (2010-2012), during the President’s “National Export Initiative” designed to double U.S. exports between 2010 and the end of 2014.
Well versed in trade policy and Federal government relations, Jeff’s multi-discipline proficiencies and leadership has been engaged for a variety of industries, including nuclear fuel processing, semi-conductor, power, environmental technology, defense and aviation.
Certification / Security Clearance
• Professional Engineer (P.E.) (MT, WY, WA, ID)
• NCEES Record #32709
• Security Clearance “Secret” (current)
• Security Clearance “Q” (expired)
• Security Clearance “Top Secret” (expired)
• B.S. and M.S. Engineering Science, Montana Tech of the University of Montana
Appointments / Memberships
• Member (and former Chair), Industry Trade Advisory Committee on Small and
Minority Business (ITAC11)
• Past Board Member, Montana Chamber of Commerce
• Past Montana Delegate, National Society of Professional Engineers
• Past Advisory Board Member, Montana World Trade Center
• Past President, Montana Society of Engineers
• Past President, Butte Chapter of the Montana Society of Engineers
• Leadership Montana Alumni
• Montana Tech Alumni Recognition Award
• Southwest Montana Engineer of the Year