Adjustable or Fixed Height • Reconfigurable Guardrails • Deck Extension • Cantilever • Overreach • Conformity • Linkable • Wrap Around • Mobility • Staircase
The versatility and overreach capabilities of the Valor Series eliminates gaps in protection for 100% fall prevention, as preferred by OSHA. The deck extensions conform seamlessly to any article. Customized adjustable guardrails extend fall protection up to, or over, the article being accessed as well as lower to accommodate obstacles without losing protection. From manufacturing to maintenance, the platform’s easy setup and intuitive design appeal to users for improved safety compliance. Accessories and linked platform modules incorporating the Valor Series shown below.
Modify Deck Shape
Customize the deck width, depth or even shape. Add built-in features specific to the job at hand.
Link Platforms to Create System
Create one large continuous work surface or a complete wraparound system for simultaneous access on both sides. Add crossover rails to provide complete fall protection from side to side.
Customize with Stowaway Ladder
Replace staircase with a stowaway ladder. Multiple ladder attachment points allow for placement depending on footprint restrictions or access point.
Modify one of Spika’s All Access Work Platform Series as a starting point
or visit with a sales associate to design a completely custom system tailored to your needs.
• All Aluminum Welding – Compliant with AWS D1.2 Standards
• Clean Room Compliance – Multiple Classes
• Class I Division I Compliance
• Powder Coating
• MIL-DTL-5541 Chem Coating (supplied by a subcontractor)
• Type I, Type II, Class 1A, and Class 3 Design and Engineering Capabilities
• Solid Modeling – SolidWorks
• FEA Stress Analysis – SolidWorks
• ASCE 7 Compliant Analysis (seismic, wind, rain, snow, impact, etc. as required)
• PMBOK Compliant Project Management Processes – Microsoft Project Scheduling
• MIL-STD-882E Compliant Risk Analysis
• PE License – MT, WA, ID, TX, WY, AL
• Prevent falls and avoid noncompliance with Spika’s adjustable guardrails that automatically extend with deck extension sliders.
• Significantly reduce fall risk and FOD with Spika’s Quick- Latch stair modules that easily attach and release from the safety of the ground without tools or pins.
• Maintain OSHA compliance at any height with Spika’s adjustable stair modules that maintain consistent step distance at any height, significantly reducing trip potential.
• Work assuredly with self-closing safety gates.
• Eliminate gaps in access with Spika’s automatic locking slider decks that extend individually to provide seamless conformance to any contour.
• Trip hazard greatly reduced with the nearly flush transition from deck to slider deck surface.
• 100% fall prevention achieved with work platforms customized to your needs for optimum access and conformance.
• Only requires one or two people to move due to the lightweight aluminum structure on industrial 8-inch dual disc casters that do not skid, require 35% less force to initiate movement, lock quickly and securely once in place.
• Reduce labor by half while raising and lowering platform via Spika’s linked jacks.
• Easily remove guardrails for reconfiguration without using tools, rails conveniently self-store on deck.
• Stairs quickly attach and detach.
• Virtually maintenance-free, occasional inspections recommended.
• Intuitive design and simplicity of use ensure employee safety compliance, no PPE requirements.
• Lifetime warrantied bushings inside telescopic leg assemblies provide safe, smooth, controlled high-capacity operation for ease of use.
• Attain unobstructed, ground level access to equipment underneath platforms with Spika’s clear-span design.
• 100% troubleshooting support and customer satisfaction.
• Prevent damage to equipment and potential for worker head injuries with mechanically attached bumpers and under-deck foam.
• Platforms tested to 4X the maximum intended load.
• Spika’s guardrails, both rigid and camlocked, withstand 200 lbs. of side force.
• No possibility of back driving with Spika’s in-house manufactured acme thread screw actuators.
• Automatic locking mechanism for Thinline extension deck sliders provides up to 270 lbs. of holding force.
• 4-inch toe boards prevent tools from falling on the article or personnel.
• Improve task performance and technician comfort with efficiency and ergonomic upgrades.
• No slip, no bounce, no sway for confidence while working.
• Sure-footed traction provided by Spika’s extruded plank deck allows users to lay or kneel comfortably while working.
• Easily reconfigured and flexible footprint as stairs reposition to attach perpendicular or parallel to the platform.
Upgrade from manual to electric actuation. Supplied via a 12V battery or 110V power cord, or any other voltage requested. Spika’s synchronized actuators ensure uneven loads raise and lower at the same rate.
Vertically adjustable handrails lower to 28″ to accommodate overhead interferences without being removed, while horizontally adjustable rails extend to cover gaps.
Rail mounted, removable trays for working at a comfortable level where needed and fold away when not needed, standard 9″ x 36″ or customized to specifications.
Integrated Cabinets and Drawers
Maximize storage with standard or locking cabinets integrated into the platform.
Air and Electric Supply
Connect air tools and electrical equipment directly to the onboard utility supply. Optional retractable reels eliminate excess hose and potential trip hazards.
Integrated Task Lighting
Task lighting wired directly to the deck for working underneath or pole mounted above the deck for overall illumination.
Add additional stabilizing features with upgrades like floor leveling jacks (shown), floor locks, electric lifting columns or fixtures for attaching the platform to the article being accessed.
If preferred, deck extension sliders can be upgraded with a pneumatic locking feature for ease of configuration.
Deck Extension Toeboards
Add 4″ toeboards to deck extension sliders to prevent tools from falling, preventing damage to equipment or possible injury.
Anti-Fatigue Deck Mat
Increase the comfort by adding an anti-fatigue mat to the deck.
Safety Lockout Indicator Lights
Determine if sliders are locked, sliders are fully retracted, flip-decks are up, or other conditions critical to the safe operation of the platform are met by building lockouts into the control system.
Full Powder Coat or Custom Color
Durable UV protected powder coating from top to bottom is available, including custom colors to match your facility.
Upgrade all onboard utilities for use or storage outdoors.
Clean Room Compliant
Platforms can be customized to meet clean room restrictions.
Electric Static Discharge (ESD)
Platforms can be customized to offset electric static discharge.
Platforms can be customized to meet environmental restrictions to prevent explosions.
Platforms can be customized to meet vacuum chamber restrictions.
Alternative Deck Surfaces
Upgrade to self-draining deck tread, ideal for platforms used outdoors, in blasting areas, or in operations utilizing water, oil, or other liquids.
We make sure you’re happy with your purchase. Don’t hesitate to let us know what we can do for you.
– Tom Spika, Founder of Spika Design & Manufacturing